top of page

Remembered Events Group

Public·41 members

My Husband Is Missing

This article was designed to give you a better understanding of the divorce process when your spouse is either missing, long distance or uncooperative. Hopefully it gave you the confidence to move forward. If you have further questions or need help with your own divorce please call me at 206.409.4086 or send me an email.

My Husband Is Missing

Assuming your missing spouse does not respond within a given timeframe, your divorce would then be granted as a default judgment. The court would grant you a divorce and decide all of the terms of the divorce in the manner which you have requested.

I live in oklahoma. I have been seperated from my husband since 1998. I have tried to find him several time. There are no children from this marriage. How will I show the courts my efforts to contact him?

Hi I was married in mexico to an abusive husband we have a daughter together the last time he hit me I fled with her to the states i now live in Chicago illinois. I have No idea where he is i havent seen him in 5 years and i want a divorce so i can remarry is this possible and if so how can i come about in doing so please Im pleading for help how can i do this .

i just dont get it you want a divorce, but cant find your husband and his family tells you to just file . but they dont know where he is .i just want to get this over with,i dont got any money to do a search for him or any of that i just want to know if i mail him papers to his mom and brothers house can either one of them sign for them if hes not there and how long do i gotta wait to hear back. total confussed and total want this over with its been 8 years so please some one help me figure this out. thanks

my wife is missing i dont know where she is i came home and she was gone. she has been living here in usa from phillippines since nov 2007 what do i have do file with immgration or police? does that mean her green card be revoked i dont know what do please help

I have been seperated from my husband for almost 4 yrs. We have a a 4 yr old together. I have not seen or heard from him since he left. We were FL residents when we were married. I have since moved to GA and now I am a GA resident. As far as I know he is still in FL. I have tried to reach him every way possible. He never responds. I do not know how to get divorced. I have telked to the court in FL. They say I am not a FL resident anymore they cannot do anything for me. Here in GA they do not know what to do about he is in FL and I am in GA. Please help me. I would like to move on with my life.

My husband walked out over eight years ago and I have tried everything to find him. I am on disability and have been wanting to get a divorce but do not know how to do it, or how to find out if he filed, or whether I can afford to even file. Please tell me how i can do it my self as low cost as is possible,and how to find out if he has filed, for free if at all possible. And if I am entitled to alimony or help from him, how do i file for divorce asking to get this help from him in a divorce decree.

me and my husband have been married sence 2007 and seperated sence 2009, he is now contacting my family with threatning messages as of 4-25-12, he told me back about in 2010 to get the divorce myself sence i wanted it, he has no job and i dont know his address and he was abusive to me, i am a low income singel parent of 2 children and i was scared of divorcing because i have vary low income and i did go and buy the do it yourself kid but mose of it foesnt apply to me because we have nothing together except children and i want nothing to or from him but for him to leave me and my family alone. is there a way for me to get a free divorce or should i just get legally seperated? what should i do?

I have been legally married for 20 years and have not seen my husband for 19 years..I have done a research into the local vital statistics and he is not dead. So Im now needing info on how to file for divorce on a missing spouse and he was last I knew handicap due to a severe brain injury from driving drunk. I am a resident of Ellis County Texas. Please any info is greatly appreciated.

Hello. I have been separated from my husband for 6 years now. We were only together for 3 months. He is wanted for what he did to me in all the states. I havnt seen him since. I would like to know what to do. We had no children. I am in Texas. Thank YOU

I got married injuly 2011 and in december 2011 my little sister got pregnant by my husband of course he fled to mexico because she was only 14 at the time and ive been wanting to get divorced we dont have children together and i dont have money to pay for a lawyer what can i do i want to move on with my life but being married wont let me

I need to get divorced & i cant find my husband he fled to mexico after getting my 14 year old sister pregnant this was in 2011 what can i do we didnt have children together all i want is a cheqp divorce & fast

Hi I am going through the same thing..My husband is doing the same exact thing.. I wish the best.. Did you ever hear back from her? This is something that he does all the time.. and I keep going back.. after 8 years I am done..

i am Mrs mercy i am hear to give testimony of how i got back my husband, we got married for more than 2 years and have gotten two kids. thing were going well with us and we are always happy. until one day my husband started to behave in a way i could not understand, i was very confused by the way he treat me and the kids. later that month he did not come again and he called me that he want a divorce, I asked him what have i done wrong to deserve this from him, all he was saying that he want a divorce and that he hates me and do not want to see me again in his life, i was mad and also frustrated do not know what to do,i was sick for more than 2 weeks because of the divorce. i love him so much he was everything to me without him my life is incomplete. i told my sister and she told me to contact a spell caster, i never believe in all this spell casting of a thing. i justwant to try if something will come out of it. I contacted DR. omoba for the return of my husband to me, they told me that my husband have been taken by another woman that she cast a spell on him that is why he hates me and also want us to divorce. then they told me that they have to cast a spell on him that will make him return to me and the kids, they cast the spell and after 3 days my husband called meand he told me that i should forgive him, he settled to apologize on phone and said that he still love me that he did not know what happen to him that he left me. it was the spell that the Dr omoba shrine casted on him that made him comeback to me today,me and my family are now happy again today. thank you DR. omoba for what you have done for me i would have been nothing today if not for your great spell. i wantyou my friends who are passing through this kind of love problem of getting back their husband, wife , or ex boyfriend and girlfriend to contact and you will see that your problem will be solved.

My name is Linda Shema I am a Canadian i want to share my testimony, I was married to my husband for nine years before he left for another woman it was so bad that it affect my job to shorten the story it all ended when I meet with a great spiritualist who prayed for me. In relationships we need a lot of spiritual help he told me my problems and they where all true he prayed for me and after three days my husband who had abandoned me for two years already came to my door with some red rose flower asking me to take him back we talk for some time concerning his new wife, he agreed to leave her after two weeks we renewed our wedding vows and we are happy together if you want to contact the spiritualist you can contact him personally through or his temple for help on he is a father figure with great powers his temple is a home of solution.

Greetings to you that is reading this testimony. My name is Andrea Ramsay, I have been rejected by my husband after three(3) years of marriage, he left me and the kid to suffer, one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 3 days that i will have my husband back, i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back, because i am now happy with my husband. His email again is

i never believe in spell casting, until when i was was tempted to try it. i and my husband have been having a lot of problem living together, he will always not make me happy because he have fallen in love with another lady outside our relationship, i tried my best to make sure that my husband leave this woman but the more i talk to him the more he makes me fell sad, so my marriage is now leading to divorce because he no longer gives me attention. so with all this pain and agony, i decided to contact this spell caster to see if things can work out between me and my husband again. this spell caster who was a woman told me that my husband is really under a great spell that he have been charm by some magic, so she told me that she was going to make all things normal back. she did the spell on my husband and after 5 days my husband changed completely he even apologize with the way he treated me that he was not him self, i reallythank this woman her name is Dr Aluta she have bring back my husband back to me i want you all to contact her who are having any problem related to marriage issue and relationship problem she will solve it for you. heremail is, she is a woman and she is great. wish you good time.

I was searching for help on the internet to get my ex lover whom will got divorced back, i came across this wonderful man called Doctor Jatto of drjattosplltemple who did a nice job by helping me to get my divorced husband back within 48hours.. I never believe that such things like this can be possible but now i am a living testimony to it because Doctor Jatto actually brought my lover back, If you are having any relationship problems why not contact Doctor JattoTEMPLE via email on: ( Then i promise you that after 48hours you will have reasons to celebrate like me. JOAN from USA 041b061a72

  • About

    Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...

    bottom of page